There are five tips for good management in dog training. The following tips are part of THE THIRD WAY’s program:
- A good manager learns and understands the purpose and scope of proper management.
- A good manager learns about the management devices that are available.
- A good manager learns about the merits and limitations of management devices based on how they can or will affect each individual dog.
- A good manager makes the necessary commitment to consistently utilize a management technique or device to attain a specific goal.
- A good manager learns how to manage the special issues of multiple dog or multiple animal households.